When you make a claim, we aim to contact you back within two hours between 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday to progress it.
Before you get started, make sure you have the following details to hand:
- Your insurance policy number
- Receipts, quotes or invoices
- Photos of damaged or lost property
- An estimate of the size of the affected area
If there has been an emergency it's always better to call us on
so we can help you as soon as possible (lines are open 24/7).
Examples of emergency situations
- Your home has been left unsecure due to damaged locks, doors, or windows
- Your home is uninhabitable
- There's standing water in your home as a result of flooding
- There's any risk of injury to you or anyone else from hazards like falling masonry or electrocution
- There's ongoing dripping or leaking water